Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A day in the life

This boy woke up with a zest for life and a quest for mischief ....watch out world ! Comin at cha! 
Keep in mind all the different textures he is now walking on. This boy had foot texture aversion big time. That is until he decided he needed to keep up with his sisters! Aversion conquered! 
Gardening! And just plain happy. 
New food intro. Graham crackers and almond milk! Ymmmmmmm
A man with a swiffer. Steal my heart!
Helicopters, planes, cars, and appropriate noises, check! 
And chillin.... Coloring. Interested. Feet crossed. 

This boy has showed me in 4 short weeks that he is our destiny. He was meant for us. Nothing in this world really matters besides being right where you are supposed to be with whom you are supposed to be. He has set me straight. Made me strong. And filled my soul with content and love. I am Truely honored to be his mom. Thanks Oliver Quinn! You are something special! We are oh so lucky to have you! 











1 Comments:

At July 2, 2013 at 11:13 PM , Blogger rebecca.s.shook said...

Love this, Erica!! Oliver looks wonderful and so at home, like he was always there. I've copied a few of your photos to share with his nannies :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home