Monday, June 3, 2013

My patience is dwindling, room service comforting and thank god I adore my kids and husband

McDonald's just outside our hotel... Hot damn a sausage mcmuffin hand fed to me by my husband because I was feeding porridge to my other man and we were in a major hurry tasted oh so good.....

 Oh a casual street vendor, so unsuspecting. On our way to last nights dinner. 
Homie say what, what is that? Why is a claw missing? What the f is going on? 
Wait are those hairy balls? In a sack? In a hurry? Pick yourself up a pair? Or are they half hidden in a bag so the vendor can easily hide from authorities? 
 Just past our hotel. Nice shopping area. Cool and clean.
 Chinese Elizabeth Taylor off to dinner with a friend
 Fountain not outside out hotel. 
First glimpse at dinner. Recommended by our guide. Went for chicken curry. Ended up with..... Blech... So blech. Stomach churn major. We basically got bones.  Bones in sauce. Sauce was good. Bones were prolific. I couldn't handle it.  Last time i deboned a chicken i have never seen that many bones. apparently you are supposed to put your bones on the table as a sign of content and appreciation. Well that makes sense if it is all bones.  Wait staff is always rude, very unattentive. Gimme a damn break. Wait till you come to my county mother f#%ker. I'm gonna give you some bones! 
Ordered fried rice. Got rice with something black. Chopped up. Pretty sure it was these guys. 
Our hotel from the outside. 
The lobster I should have ordered. Couldn't make myself take his life. To beautiful . Not the common awareness here. Use and abuse. Take and take more.  Not our style. 














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home