Thursday, May 30, 2013

A stye in the eye and a day in the room

,
Seriously this is the only thing that kinda fits. As you can see from his sag bag not so well. 

So I woke up with a stye in my eye. Had to cancel tours. Couldn't go to far from a hot compress and my shades. It turned out to be a fabulous day. Something mellow. Just what we all craved . 
After 4 - 20 min hot compress stations we ventured out to try to find something for our boy to wear. No luck but good sights and a nice family walk. With many oh so many stare downs by the native peeps. They just can't wrap there minds around an American lady with a Chinese son. Then we smack em down with an American man with a Indian daughter. I'm not kidding, gawking is an understatement 

 Neha made me take this picture for Lucy, she knew "Lucy would love that dog momma"  and yes, so would her momma

 Random awesome rocking chair street side. 
 Mike noticed this . In a kids store.  What the ? 
Cute 
Oliver's pillow we ordered him in the foster home. Makes us miss our sweet girls at home so so much. 
We ordered him the panda and mommy too. He doesn't love it but we know some blondie at home that will. And yes, the wheelie bag I thought Oliver would love on the way home to keep his things. Well lets just say the only person rolling this will be me or neha.  Not tiny Oli. Just one of many things I was just a little off on. 

Kind of a boring day, but the 5 previous made up for it and we needed no commitments for 24 hrs. 






1 Comments:

At May 30, 2013 at 8:23 PM , Blogger Misty said...

Sorry about the eye! That sucks. I hope it's getting better. I knew you would love the split bottom pants! haha! And yep, the stuff written on the shirts is pretty killer.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home